Sisal Tiles are perfect for residential or light contract environments. It is an exact replica of our Livos, a tightly woven, boucle-style weave. They are very easy to install. We love the instant update you can create in any room even with just one box, designing a unique shape or a simple square.
Please see installation instructions here. It is advised that the tiles acclimate for 24 hours before installation.
Each tile is 19.7" x 19.7"
16 tiles per case, 43.03 sq ft (full cases only!). Each box costs $400
For more information or to order tiles, see rug builder below.
Usage: Residential, Light Contract
Fiber Content: 100% Sisal
Tile Size: 19.7" x 19.7"
Weight: 4 lbs per tile
Sisal is a natural fiber, sensible to humidity:
- changes in measures and bending are possible
- decomposition (large amounts of humidity)
- flooring surface has to be very dry
- relative humidity: < 75%
- cleaning only by sprinkling it with a HOST Dry-cleaning Kit
- dry the stains as quickly as possible by means of a white absorbing cloth or tissue
For casters, it is absolutely necessary to use protective chair mats.
Colors are not exact. We recommend ordering swatches before purchase.